LINA warmly invites you to attend two upcoming online member events:
- A showcase webinar in partnership with Digital Publishing Alliance (DPA) on Content Management Systems (CMS) 10 November, 8:30 AM; and
- The 2023 LINA Annual Member Update Meeting 16 November, 5:00 PM.
This showcase will help publishers explore different Content Management Systems (CMS) through discussion with industry experts. This session is tailor-made for:
- Publishers and Editors: Understand how different CMS platforms can enhance editorial workflows, improve content quality, and streamline operations.
- Your Tech Teams and Developers: Dive into the technical aspects, from integration capabilities to scalability and security.
- Strategy Makers: Learn how the choice of CMS can influence broader business strategies and audience engagement.
A lot has happened since the 2023 Summit in Sydney, including welcoming new members and the completion of our team. The LINA Board would like to provide members with an update on our progress toward member-identified priorities and an opportunity to ask any questions you might have for our leadership team.
We invite you to attend the inaugural Annual Member Update 2023, to be held online at 5pm on Thursday 16th November.
All members of your team are welcome; feel free to share this invitation on to relevant staff.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
LINA, PO BOX 564, Alexandria, NSW 1635, Australia
If you’d no longer like to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe here.